Friday, October 28, 2005

A double ruffle potato chip






Finally. It worked.

The potato chip scarf was not as easy to knit as I at first anticipated. In fact, I found it a little troubling. The pattern was easy enough. But the stitches just would not fit on the needles. I finally solved the problem by stringing needles together, like a daisy chain.

To really challenge myself, I made the double ruffle. I used the provisional cast on, knit the yellow and white, then picked up the stitches from the cast on edge and knit the dark green. An unusual color combination you think? Not if you're a Calvin Christian Squire!

Kyle modeling the scarf








Laura modeling the scarf

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats not laura

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mrs Lockwood is cool

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home