Sunday, October 02, 2005

Knit-a-long

Hey CCHS!

No time at lunch to knit? Busy after school? No need to give up knitting club. "Blog" on and knit-a-long with Mrs. Lockwood this year.

I think we should set a goal for one project every month throughout the school year, ending in May. Since it's already October, we need to plan for eight projects.


Some ideas for monthly projects can be found below. Comment to me with more ideas.

October: Scarf (Potato Chip Scarf) This is a fun-looking project that will give us all some experience making increases.

November: Hat
December: Baby Booties
January: Slippers
February: Shrug
March: Bag
April:
May:


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1st comment. I am cool
This website is awesome

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey !!!! wow this is a sweet website- u get to make shrugs!! thats AWESOME i might just join now :) well c ya later.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello miss lockwood i am sitting in your room and u are standing right next to me i dont knit but i would like to so please teach me

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. Lockwood, sry that I haven't had time to do any of the projects and that I just looked at this site for the first time-SRY! I can't say that I'll get the projects done in a month or that I'll be able to do them at all, but I'll give it a shot and thanx agian for teaching me how to knit last year!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home